In the village, where all the inhabitants were once non-Muslims, during the reign of Sultan Ibrahim, the Grand Vizier Hezarpare Ahmet Pasha had a palace with a large garden built. Mustafa III built a school, mosque, fountain and bathhouse and settled the Turkish population around it. Although the Christian population decreased over time, it did not disappear completely. In 1894, the Ayios Konstantinos Greek Orthodox Church was built. There is also the Aya Kiryaki Holy Spring in the district.

Source: www.beykoz.bel.tr

✶ Media